1. Easy to access with password (comes as standards on most key card hotel lock), fingerprint or/and RFID tag
2. Password can be changed regularly for security reasons
3. Automatic locking can be programmed whenever your door is closed
4. Convenience of not carrying a key
1. If batteries are not changed when they are low, you will have to purchase a 9v battery from
2. nearby convenience store to power your lock up
3. Use the mechanical key (not all digital locks comes with this feature) to open your door
But here in Avent Security, you can find the most suitable digital door lock for your home. All of the digital door locks in Avent Security can be unlock the door with the mechanical keys. The mechanical key is designed for emergency access.
The users also no need to worry about the battery has run down. Because door locks in Avent Security had the low battery alarm. When the battery is running out of the stuff, the alarm will activated to remain you to change the battery. The lock can install 4 dry batteries in the main unit, which can provide the lock can run 8,000 ~ 10,000 times to unlock the door.